Managing Editor - Evergreen Content
Matt Burke is the Sports Editor and Head of Evergreen/SEO Content at TheLines.com. He is the Founder and former Editor-in-Chief of MetroBet, a digital and print sports betting platform, and was the Executive Sports Editor at Metro US Newspapers (New York, Philadelphia, Boston) from 2014-2020. Matt has covered Super Bowls and Final Fours, and his work has appeared for Sports Illustrated, CBS Sports, the Eagle Tribune, Gloucester Daily Times and Newburyport Daily News. Matt is a graduate of the University of Connecticut.
Sports betting analysis
Bubble Betting: Latest Odds On Colorado State, Other Fringe Tourney Teams To Make The Cut
Matthew Stafford Trade Makes Rams A Top 3 Favorite At DraftKings To Win Next Year’s Super Bowl
In-Stadium Sports Betting Could Be Coming To Ford Field This Fall
George Kittle Injury Update: When Will The 49ers TE Return?
Mike Trout Injury Update: When Will The Angels OF Return?
Posts by Matt Burke:
- Super Bowl LVII: What Time Does The Game Start And End?, 25 May 2023
- Super Bowl Coin Toss Odds: Betting Guide On The Big Game Flip, 25 May 2023
- Wagering On The Belmont Stakes? Here’s How To Bet Legally On Your Phone This Weekend, 24 May 2023
- Preakness Stakes Payouts | Win, Place, Show And Exotics, 21 May 2023
- Preakness Stakes Betting: You Can Place Legal Horse Racing Bets On Your Phone In Over 30 States, 20 May 2023
- NFL Schedule Release: Lines Already Available, 16 May 2023
- Kentucky Derby Payouts: Win, Place, Show Results For This Year’s Race, 08 May 2023
- Kentucky Derby: What Time Does The Horse Race Start And End?, 06 May 2023
- Wagering On The Kentucky Derby? You Can Place Legal Bets On Your Phone In Over 30 States, 06 May 2023
- Kentucky Derby Horse Racing Odds Explained: Different Than American Moneyline, Spread, 06 May 2023