Head of Sports Evergreen Content
Matt Burke is the Sports Editor and Head of Evergreen/SEO Content at TheLines.com. He is the Founder and former Editor-in-Chief of MetroBet, a digital and print sports betting platform, and was the Executive Sports Editor at Metro US Newspapers (New York, Philadelphia, Boston) from 2014-2020. Matt has covered Super Bowls and Final Fours, and his work has appeared for Sports Illustrated, CBS Sports, the Eagle Tribune, Gloucester Daily Times and Newburyport Daily News. Matt is a graduate of the University of Connecticut.
Sports betting analysis
Bubble Betting: Latest Odds On Colorado State, Other Fringe Tourney Teams To Make The Cut
Matthew Stafford Trade Makes Rams A Top 3 Favorite At DraftKings To Win Next Year’s Super Bowl
In-Stadium Sports Betting Could Be Coming To Ford Field This Fall
George Kittle Injury Update: When Will The 49ers TE Return?
Mike Trout Injury Update: When Will The Angels OF Return?
Posts by Matt Burke:
- Kevin Durant Injury Update: When Will The Nets Superstar Return?, 05 Feb 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire Injury Update: When Will RB Be Back And Return To Chiefs?, 05 Feb 2023
- Super Bowl Coin Toss Odds: Betting Guide On The Big Game Flip, 05 Feb 2023
- Super Bowl 57: How Long Will The Halftime Show Last?, 05 Feb 2023
- Super Bowl LVII: What Time Does The Game Start And End?, 05 Feb 2023
- Massachusetts Sports Betting: When Will Legal Sportsbooks Be Available?, 24 Jan 2023
- Wagering On The Belmont Stakes? Here’s How To Bet Legally On Your Phone This Weekend, 20 Jan 2023
- Kentucky Derby Horse Racing Odds Explained: Different Than American Moneyline, Spread, 19 Jan 2023
- Free NCAA Tournament Survivor Pool: DraftKings March Mania, 19 Jan 2023
- Preakness Stakes Betting: You Can Place Legal Horse Racing Bets On Your Phone In 33 States, 19 Jan 2023