Auston Matthews will be in action when
the Toronto Maple Leafs and Tampa Bay Lightning meet on Monday, April 4, 2022, at 7:30 PM ET. If you’re considering a bet on Matthews against the Lightning, we have lots of information to help you below.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Auston Matthews Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Auston Matthews Season Stats
- In 63 games this season, Matthews has averaged 20:27 on the ice, with a plus-minus of +11.
- He has scored in 37 games, and has 51 goals in total, this season.
- Matthews has 37 assists in all, with at least one in 29 games.
- Matthews has picked up at least one point in 50 games so far this season, and 88 points in total.
- On the power play, Matthews has 14 goals and 11 assists.
- He has a 17.8% shooting percentage, taking 4.6 shots per game.
Auston Matthews Prop Bet Insights
- Matthews has gone over his points prop bet 34 times this season in games with a set points prop (55 opportunities).
- In 50 games with shorter odds than +170 to go over his point total, Matthews has hit the over 32 times (64.0% of chances).
- Matthews’ odds to hit the over on his points over/under have been longer than +170 in one game so far this season.
- Matthews’ odds on his points over/under carry an implied probability of 37% that he goes over.
Auston Matthews Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/10/2022||Coyotes||1||1||0||23:49||Home||L 5-4 OT|
Toronto Maple Leafs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from