Austin Smotherman heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 24th in his last tournament, the 3M Open. A field of 170 golfers will look to claim defending champion Cameron Davis’ title when the tournament gets underway July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:23 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Austin Smotherman odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Smotherman’s recent form
- Smotherman will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Smotherman has finished in the top 10 once over his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, Smotherman has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has an average score relative to par of +5 in his last five tournaments.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 75 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Detroit Golf Club, the scoring average is lower at -11 relative to par per tournament.
- Courses Smotherman has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,227 yards, 113 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Detroit Golf Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Austin Smotherman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||24||72-70-67-69 (-6)||-1.12||4.244||$69,375|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||8||N/A||$115,625|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||54||69-68-69-73 (-9)||12.068||-8.608||$8,584|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||72-69||2.548||-3.958||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||68-73||2.582||1.212||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||44||72-68-70-68 (-2)||-10.324||8.532||$30,015|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||63||67-71-70-78 (+6)||–||–||$18,228|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||68-69-66-68 (-17)||8.296||0.524||$68,445|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||68-71-73-69 (+1)||12.912||-6.564||$69,150|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||67||74-66-76-68 (E)||-5.912||-8.948||$15,111|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||61||68-75-74-71 (E)||9.876||5.104||$19,092|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-75||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||25||68-71-70-67 (-8)||5.416||2.224||$65,910|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||55||73-67-74-71 (-3)||$8,658|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-76||-3.037||-0.116||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||65-68-75-72 (-7)||3.222||2.198||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||11||67-71-72-66 (-12)||6.171||1.465||$180,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||76-71-73||-3.408||-1.323||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-69||0.108||-2.856||$0|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Smotherman’s 24th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities on July 21-25.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from