In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Smotherman from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of May 15, 2022 at 7:31 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Austin Smotherman odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Smotherman’s recent form
- Smotherman has made the cut four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his last five events, Smotherman has an average finish of 45th.
- Smotherman has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -4 over his last five tournaments.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Smotherman at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- In his last two trips to this event, Smotherman placed 25th in his only finish.
- Smotherman has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Smotherman last played this event in 2022 and finished 25th.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,304 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,468-yard length for this event.
- Smotherman will take to the 7,468-yard course this week at TPC Craig Ranch after having played courses with an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Austin Smotherman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||68-69-66 (-17)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||68-71-73-69 (+1)||12.912||-6.564||$69,150|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||67||74-66-76-68 (E)||-5.912||-8.948||$15,111|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||61||68-75-74-71 (E)||9.876||5.104||$19,092|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-75||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||25||68-71-70-67 (-8)||5.416||2.224||$65,910|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||55||73-67-74-71 (-3)||$8,658|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-76||-3.037||-0.116||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||65-68-75-72 (-7)||3.222||2.198||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||11||67-71-72-66 (-12)||6.171||1.465||$180,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||76-71-73||-3.408||-1.323||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-69||0.108||-2.856||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Smotherman’s 25th-place finish last time out at the Wells Fargo Championship on May 5- 9.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from