In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Smotherman from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Austin Smotherman odds for the 3M Open
Smotherman’s recent form
- Smotherman will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Smotherman has finished in the top 10 once over his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five tournaments, Smotherman has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of +8 over his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Smotherman at the 3M Open
- Smotherman finished 51st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- He beat the field’s average score in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,272 yards, which is 156 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard par 71 for this week’s tournament.
- The courses Smotherman has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,236 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Austin Smotherman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||51||72 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||8||N/A||$115,625|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||54||69-68-69-73 (-9)||12.068||-8.608||$8,584|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||72-69||2.548||-3.958||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||68-73||2.582||1.212||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||44||72-68-70-68 (-2)||-10.324||8.532||$30,015|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||63||67-71-70-78 (+6)||–||–||$18,228|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||25||68-69-66-68 (-17)||8.296||0.524||$68,445|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||68-71-73-69 (+1)||12.912||-6.564||$69,150|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||67||74-66-76-68 (E)||-5.912||-8.948||$15,111|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||61||68-75-74-71 (E)||9.876||5.104||$19,092|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-75||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||25||68-71-70-67 (-8)||5.416||2.224||$65,910|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||55||73-67-74-71 (-3)||$8,658|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-76||-3.037||-0.116||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||65-68-75-72 (-7)||3.222||2.198||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||11||67-71-72-66 (-12)||6.171||1.465||$180,180|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||76-71-73||-3.408||-1.323||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-69||0.108||-2.856||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from