Austin Hooper and the Cleveland Browns will take the field against the Detroit Lions at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the 2021 NFL season. Below, we take a look at Hooper’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top bets for this contest.
Austin Hooper Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Hooper’s Game-by-Game Stats
Austin Hooper Receiving Trends Vs. Detroit Lions
- This week Hooper will face the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense (257.0 yards allowed per game).
- Hooper’s 20.8 receiving yards per game average is 3.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s outing (24.5).
- Hooper has put up over 24.5 receiving yards in 50.0% of his games this year (five out of 10).
- Hooper averages 20.8 receiving yards per game, which is 1.1 more yards than his average prop bet over/under (19.7).
- In four of his 10 games this season (40.0%), Hooper has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 1.8 passing TDs allowed per game, the Lions defense is ranked 19th in the league.
- In two of 10 games this season, Hooper has a receiving touchdown. But he has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Austin Hooper or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns Vs. Lions Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from