Austin Hooper Week 14 Player Props
Hooper’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Hooper is averaging 28.6 receiving yards per game, 3.9 less than the over/under of 32.5 set for Monday’s matchup.
- In 40% of his games this year (four out of 10), Hooper has totaled more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 19th-most yards in the NFL this season (243.9 per game).
- Hooper’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.5 per game. He is averaging 10.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In only two of his 10 games (20%), Hooper has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.5 yards.
- In just two of his 10 games (20%), Hooper has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Austin Hooper or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from