Austin Hooper and the Cleveland Browns meet the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Hooper’s receiving yards prop bet in the matchup.
Austin Hooper Player Props vs. Chiefs
Hooper’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Hooper is averaging 34.4 receiving yards per game, 0.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (33.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (seven of 14), Hooper has totaled more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- The Chiefs have the 14th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 248.0 yards per game.
- Hooper’s season average of 34.4 receiving yards per game is 4.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.4.
- In just 35.7% of his games (five out of 14 opportunities), Hooper has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (38.4).
- In only six of his 14 games (42.9%), Hooper has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Austin Hooper or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from