Austin Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers hit the field against the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday on the road at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Ekeler’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
Austin Ekeler Week 17 Player Props
Ekeler’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Ekeler will go up against a Chiefs squad that allows 121.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
- Ekeler’s 56.9 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.6 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Ekeler has put up more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Ekeler’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 54.4, which he’s outpaced by 2.5 yards on average this year.
- Ekeler has hit the rushing yards over in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- Ekeler’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 54.4 yards, a figure he’s gone over in five out of nine games (55.6%).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Ekeler is averaging 41.1 receiving yards per game, 3.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (44.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine), Ekeler has totaled more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- The Chiefs feature the 10th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 244.4 yards per game.
- In only 44.4% of his games (four out of nine chances), Ekeler has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (47.2).
- Ekeler’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.2 per game. He averages 6.1 less per game than that average.
- Ekeler has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his nine games (44.4%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Austin Ekeler or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from