Austin Ekeler has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts when the Los Angeles Chargers host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Austin Ekeler Week 16 Player Props
Ekeler’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Ekeler is set at 58.5 yards. That is 0.1 more than his season average of 58.4.
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five of eight matchups), Ekeler has put up more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- The Broncos give up 134.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 27th-ranked rush defense.
- Ekeler has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (53.9) by 4.5 yards.
- Ekeler’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 53.9 yards, a figure he’s gone over in five out of eight games (62.5%).
- Ekeler has gone over the rushing yards total in 62.5% of his opportunities (five of eight games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Ekeler has averaged 12.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday’s game (12.5).
- Ekeler has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts in five out of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities).
- Ekeler’s 12.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.4 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 12.
- 62.5% of Ekeler’s games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of eight games).
- Ekeler has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12 rushing attempts) in 62.5% of his games (five of eight games).
- Broncos opponents average 27.9 rushing attempts per game, the 11th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Austin Ekeler or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Broncos Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from