On Thursday, Austin Ekeler has rushing and receiving yards prop bets for the Los Angeles Chargers’ road matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
Austin Ekeler Week 15 Player Props
Ekeler’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Raiders allow 127.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 24th-ranked rush defense.
- Thursday’s rushing yards prop bet for Ekeler is set at 53.5. That is 4.6 fewer yards than his season average of 58.1.
- Four times this season (out of seven total games — 57.1%), Ekeler has had more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Ekeler’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 53.6, which he’s outpaced by 4.5 yards on average this year.
- Ekeler has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (57.1%) out of seven opportunities.
- Ekeler has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (53.6) in 57.1% of his games (four out of seven matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Ekeler is averaging 46.9 receiving yards per game, 2.6 less than the over/under of 49.5 set for Thursday’s matchup.
- In four of seven games this year (57.1%), Ekeler has totaled more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- The Raiders defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 12th-most yards in the NFL this season (262.5 per game).
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Ekeler has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.4 yards.
- Ekeler’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 46.4 per game. He has collected 0.5 more per game than that average.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Ekeler has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 14, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Austin Ekeler or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from