On Sunday, Austin Ekeler has rushing and receiving yards prop bets in the Los Angeles Chargers’ home matchup against the Atlanta Falcons at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Austin Ekeler Week 14 Player Props
Ekeler’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Ekeler will go up against a Falcons squad that allows 109.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 11th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Ekeler is set at 53.5. That is 1.2 fewer yards than his season average of 54.7.
- In 50% of his games this season (three of six matchups), Ekeler has put up more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Ekeler’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 53.7, which he’s outpaced by 1.0 yards on average this year.
- Ekeler has gone over his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
- Ekeler has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (53.7) in three out of six games.
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Ekeler is averaging 43.5 receiving yards per game, 6.0 fewer than the over/under of 49.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 50% of his games this season (three out of six), Ekeler has collected more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- The Falcons have the 30th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 300.7 yards per game.
- In half of his contests, Ekeler has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.8.
- Ekeler’s season average of 43.5 receiving yards per game is 2.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 45.8.
- Ekeler has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Austin Ekeler or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from