Austin Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers hit the field against the New England Patriots on Sunday at home at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Ekeler’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Austin Ekeler Week 13 Player Props
Ekeler’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Ekeler is set at 55.5. That’s 2.9 fewer yards than his season average of 58.4.
- In 60% of his games this season (three of five matchups), Ekeler has put up more than 55.5 rushing yards.
- Ekeler will go up against a Patriots squad that allows 123.3 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Ekeler’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 53.3, which he’s outpaced by 5.1 yards on average this year.
- Ekeler has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (53.3) in 60% of his games (three out of five matchups).
- Ekeler has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in three games (60%) out of five opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Ekeler has notched 12.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (12.5).
- In three of five games this season (60% of his opportunities), Ekeler has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Ekeler’s season-long average over/under is 11.7 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.9 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 60% of Ekeler’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (three of five games).
- Ekeler has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.7 rushing attempts) in 80% of his games (four of five games).
- This season, Patriots opponents have ran the ball 28.6 times per game, the 10th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Austin Ekeler or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from