Austin Ekeler Week 12 Player Props
Ekeler’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Ekeler’s 62.0 rushing yards per game average is 29.5 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 75% of his games this season (three of four matchups), Ekeler has put up more than 32.5 rushing yards.
- Ekeler will go up against a Bills squad that allows 134.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
- Ekeler’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 53.8, which he’s outpaced by 8.2 yards on average this year.
- Ekeler has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (53.8) in 75% of his games (three out of four matchups).
- Ekeler has gone over the rushing yards total in 75% of his opportunities (three of four games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Ekeler has averaged 12.3 rushing attempts per game, 4.8 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (7.5).
- In three out of four games this season (75% of his chances), Ekeler has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Ekeler’s 12.3 rushing attempts per game is 0.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 11.8.
- Half of Ekeler’s games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Ekeler’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.8. He’s gone over that total in three of four games (75%).
- This season, Bills opponents have ran the ball 28.0 times per game, the 11th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Austin Ekeler or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from