Austin Cook (odds to win) enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after he missed the cut in his last event here, the 2021 Wyndham Championship. Action gets underway August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina, and Kevin Kisner is the defending champion for the event.
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of August 3, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Austin Cook odds for the Wyndham Championship
Cook’s recent form
- Cook has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Cook has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -5.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Cook at the Wyndham Championship
- Cook has an average finish of 73rd over his last three trips to this tournament.
- Cook has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- Cook missed the cut when he last played this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,264 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- Cook will take to the 7,127-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,247 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Austin Cook 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||57||69-69-72-71 (-7)||-7.372||14.08||$18,648|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||75-69||-10.436||5.998||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||60||N/A||$8,214|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||70-64-73-68 (-13)||5.632||-6.172||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||69-67-70-66 (-12)||6.856||2.324||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||63||72-65-69-73 (-1)||-6.648||-1.764||$18,343|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||71-64-68-69 (-8)||-11.368||13.576||$160,515|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72||-1.184||-2.406||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-74||3.410||1.764||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-74||-3.230||1.8||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73||1.768||-1.872||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||73-70-74-71 (E)||–||–||$8,362|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-74||-8.112||-0.068||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||61||71-72-71-73 (-1)||$8,177|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||72||72-70-80-70 (+12)||-7.040||0.237||$16,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||70-66-74-71 (-6)||5.404||-3.984||$29,195|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-70||0.597||2.647||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||78-70-68||-5.636||-1.095||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-68||-3.249||0.501||$0|
Cook’s last tournament appearance, his 57th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from