Austin Cook took 15th in his last tournament action in the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) from August 5- 8, and will aim to improve on that finish in the 2021 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He has +40000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 9, 2021, 2:22 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Austin Cook odds for the Wyndham Championship
Cook’s recent form
- Cook has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Cook has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +12 in his last five appearances.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 12-15, 2021
- Location: Greensboro, NC
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 6.4M
- Defending Champ: Jim Herman
Course history: Cook at the Wyndham Championship
- Cook has an average finishing position of 63rd in his last three trips to this event.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Cook finished 74th when he last played this event in 2020. He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- The par 70 measures 7,127 yards for this week, which is 207 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4.7, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.1.
- Sedgefield Country Club checks in at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course Cook has played over the past year (7,264 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -6.2 among finishers, which is higher than the -9.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Austin Cook 2021 results
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||15||8-12-6-20 (+33)||$60,375|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||78-73||$0|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||47||69-68-70-72 (-9)||$9,287|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||73-73||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-70||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||74-67||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||31||70-69-70-71 (-4)||$44,621|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-67||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||71||68-68-75-76 (-1)||$16,362|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||78-73||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||72-70||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||67-74||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-70||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||75-77||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||32||68-70-74-66 (-10)||$38,257|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||68-66-68-68 (-10)||$16,903|
Below you’ll find a round-by-round breakdown of Cook’s 15th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) on August 5- 8.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from