In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Cook from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article reference odds valid as of March 20, 2022 at 7:32 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Austin Cook odds for the Valspar Championship
Cook’s recent form
- In his last five events, Cook has an average finish of 58th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Cook has an average finishing position of 58th in his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of +2 over his last five events.
- Cook will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course history: Cook at the Valspar Championship
- Over Cook’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 25th.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend twice.
- Cook missed the cut when he last played this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,309 yards, which is shorter than the 7,340-yard length for this week’s event.
- The courses Cook has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,251 yards, while Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) will play at 7,340 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Austin Cook 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Puerto Rico Open||61||71-72-71-73 (-1)||$8,177|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||72||72-70-80-70 (+12)||$16,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||70-66-74-71 (-6)||$29,195|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-70||$0|
|January 20-23||The American Express||MC||78-70-68||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-68||$0|
Cook’s last tournament appearance was on March 2- 5 at Grand Reserve Country Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 61st-place finish in the Puerto Rico Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from