Austin Cook made the cut in his last event at TPC River Highlands, the 2020 Travelers Championship (he finished 54th), and he has +35000 odds to win at this course in the 2021 Travelers Championship.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 21, 2021, 2:22 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Austin Cook odds for the Travelers Championship
Cook’s recent form
- Cook has an average finishing position of 51st in his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Cook has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -2.5 across his last five events.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 24-27, 2021
- Location: Cromwell, CT
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 7.4M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Cook at the Travelers Championship
- Cook has not finished inside the top 20 in his last three trips to this event.
- Cook has one made cut in his last three attempts at this tournament.
- The last time Cook played this event in 2020, he finished 54th. His last time here, he posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- This course is set up to play at 6,841 yards, 502 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- TPC River Highlands has seen an average tournament score of -5.8 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4.3 across all courses over the past year.
- Cook will take to the 6,841-yard course this week at TPC River Highlands after having played courses with an average length of 7,269 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6.2 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -5.8.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Austin Cook 2021 results
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||31||70-69-70-71 (-4)||$44,621|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-67||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||71||68-68-75-76 (-1)||$16,362|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||78-73||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||72-70||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||67-74||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-70||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||75-77||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||32||68-70-74-66 (-10)||$38,257|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||68-66-68-68 (-10)||$16,903|
Here’s a breakdown of Cook’s 31st-place finish in his most recent outing at the Palmetto Championship at Congaree (Congaree Golf Club, June 10-13).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from