Oddsmakers currently list Austin Cook atto finish atop the leaderboard at the Sanderson Farms Championship. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Cook from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 2, 2021, 7:26 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Austin Cook odds for the Sanderson Farms Championship
Cook’s recent form
- Cook has finished in the top 20 in two of his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Cook has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of +4 across his last five events.
Sanderson Farms Championship details
- Date: September 30 – October 3, 2021
- Location: Jackson, MS
- Course: Country Club of Jackson
- Par: 72 / 7,461 yards
- Purse: 7M
- Defending Champ: Sergio Garcia
Course history: Cook at the Sanderson Farms Championship
- Cook has an average finish of 25th with a personal best of finish of 25th at this tournament.
- Cook has made the cut two times in his last six entries to the event.
- Cook did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
Course comparison – Country Club of Jackson
- Measuring 7,461 yards, Country Club of Jackson is set up as a par-72 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,322 yards.
- The average course Cook has played over the past year has been 204 yards shorter than the 7,461 yards Country Club of Jackson will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Austin Cook 2021 results
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||11||68-71-68-69 (-12)||$150,150|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-74||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||15||8-12-6-20 (+33)||$60,375|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||78-73||$0|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||47||69-68-70-72 (-9)||$9,287|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||MC||73-73||$0|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-70||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||74-67||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||31||70-69-70-71 (-4)||$44,621|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-67||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||71||68-68-75-76 (-1)||$16,362|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||78-73||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||72-70||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||67-74||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-70||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||75-77||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||32||68-70-74-66 (-10)||$38,257|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||68-66-68-68 (-10)||$16,903|
Cook’s last appearance, his 11th-place finish in the Fortinet Championship at Silverado Resort and Spa North, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from