Austin Cook enters the 2021 Palmetto Championship at Congaree at Congaree Golf Club with +25000 odds to win after he missed the cut at the Charles Schwab Challenge, his last event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 7, 2021, 6:19 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Austin Cook odds for the Palmetto Championship at Congaree
Cook’s recent form
- Cook hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 71st.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Cook has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He posted a final score of -1 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five tournaments.
Palmetto Championship at Congaree details
- Date: June 10-13, 2021
- Location: Ridgeland, SC
- Course: Congaree Golf Club
- Par: / yards
- Purse: 7.3M
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Austin Cook 2021 results
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-67||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||71||68-68-75-76 (-1)||$16,362|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||78-73||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||72-70||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||67-74||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-70||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||75-77||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||32||68-70-74-66 (-10)||$38,257|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||68-66-68-68 (-10)||$16,903|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from