Austin Cook has +15000 odds to win the 2021 John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run. He made the cut in his last time out at this tournament in 2019 and finished 67th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of July 5, 2021, 2:21 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Austin Cook odds for the John Deere Classic
Cook’s recent form
- Cook hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 51st.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five appearances.
- Cook has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -2.5.
John Deere Classic details
- Date: July 8-11, 2021
- Location: Silvis, IL
- Course: TPC Deere Run
- Par: 71 / 7,268 yards
- Purse: 6.2M
- Defending Champ: Dylan Frittelli
Course history: Cook at the John Deere Classic
- Cook has average finish of 51st at this event in two trips, including a personal best 34th-place.
- Cook made the cut in each of his two most recent entries to this event.
- Cook finished 67th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2019). He finished one round with one of the 10 best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – TPC Deere Run
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,342 yards, which is longer than the 7,268-yard length for this tournament.
- TPC Deere Run has seen an average tournament score of -9.8 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4.2 across all courses over the past year.
- Courses Cook has played over the past year have averaged 7,268 yards, which is the exact length of TPC Deere Run this week.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.8.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Austin Cook 2021 results
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||73-70||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||74-67||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||31||70-69-70-71 (-4)||$44,621|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||75-67||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||71||68-68-75-76 (-1)||$16,362|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||78-73||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||72-70||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||67-74||$0|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-70||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||77-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||75-77||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-70||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||32||68-70-74-66 (-10)||$38,257|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||47||68-66-68-68 (-10)||$16,903|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from