In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Cook from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of July 22, 2022 at 12:28 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Austin Cook odds for the 3M Open
Cook’s recent form
- Cook has made the cut six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Cook has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- Cook has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -2 over his last five appearances.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Cook at the 3M Open
- Cook has an average finishing position of 81st in his last four trips to this event.
- Cook has two made cuts in his last four attempts at this tournament.
- Cook last played this event in 2022 and finished 106th.
- Cook recorded three birdies and four bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The par 71 measures 7,428 yards for this week, which is 156 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Cook will take to the 7,428-yard course this week at TPC Twin Cities after having played courses with an average length of 7,257 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Austin Cook 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||106||75 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||60||N/A||$8,214|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||27||70-64-73-68 (-13)||5.632||-6.172||$21,909|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||69-67-70-66 (-12)||6.856||2.324||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||63||72-65-69-73 (-1)||-6.648||-1.764||$18,343|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||13||71-64-68-69 (-8)||-11.368||13.576||$160,515|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||72-72||-1.184||-2.406||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-74||3.410||1.764||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-74||-3.230||1.8||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||71-73||1.768||-1.872||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||58||73-70-74-71 (E)||–||–||$8,362|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-74||-8.112||-0.068||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||61||71-72-71-73 (-1)||$8,177|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||72||72-70-80-70 (+12)||-7.040||0.237||$16,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||70-66-74-71 (-6)||5.404||-3.984||$29,195|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-70||0.597||2.647||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||78-70-68||-5.636||-1.095||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||71-68||-3.249||0.501||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from