The LSU Tigers (12-5, 1-4 SEC) aim to end a four-game losing streak when they host the No. 16 Auburn Tigers (14-3, 4-1 SEC) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at Pete Maravich Assembly Center. The game airs on ESPN2. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Auburn Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the LSU Tigers ( ).
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of January 18, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Auburn vs LSU Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Auburn Offense Vs. LSU Defense
|Auburn Offense||Stats (Rank)||LSU Defense|
|72.5 (161)||Points/Gm||67.1 (118)|
|12.0 (78)||Possessions/Game||8.5 (156)|
|43.8 (217)||Field Goal %||42.8 (146)|
|30.2 (328)||3PT %||28.8 (16)|
|49.1 (267)||Effective FG %||48.8 (138)|
|53.2 (241)||True Shooting %||52.2 (95)|
LSU Offense Vs. Auburn Defense
|LSU Offense||Stats (Rank)||Auburn Defense|
|69.7 (228)||Points/Gm||63.2 (36)|
|8.5 (207)||Possessions/Game||12.0 (283)|
|43.5 (234)||Field Goal %||39.1 (17)|
|34.7 (143)||3PT %||25.4 (3)|
|50.1 (224)||Effective FG %||43.1 (7)|
|53.3 (237)||True Shooting %||47.6 (9)|
Best Betting Sites For Auburn vs LSU
Auburn Betting Insights
- Auburn has compiled a 7-10-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, the Auburn Tigers have an ATS record of 4-8.
- A total of 10 out of Auburn’s 17 games this season have hit the over.
- The Auburn Tigers’ 17 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 137.5 points eight times.
- Auburn has had an average of 135.6 points in its games this season, 1.9 fewer than this matchup’s total.
LSU Betting Insights
- LSU has covered six times in 17 matchups with a spread this season.
- The LSU Tigers have covered the spread once when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year (in three opportunities).
- So far this year, six out of LSU’s 17 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- The LSU Tigers have combined with their opponent to score more than 137.5 points in eight of 17 games this season.
- The average over/under for LSU’s outings this season is 136.8, 0.7 fewer points than this game’s total.
Auburn Key Players
- The Auburn Tigers points and assists leader is Wendell Green Jr.. He scores 13.6 points per game and records 3.8 assists.
- Auburn is led in rebounds by Johni Broome’s 8.6 per game.
- The Auburn Tigers are led by Jaylin Williams from long distance. He hits 1.3 shots from deep per game.
- Auburn’s blocks leader is Broome, who records 2.5 per game. Green Jr. leads the team averaging 1.6 steals a contest.
LSU Key Players
- KJ Williams holds the top LSU Tigers spot in two categories: scoring (18.0 points per game) and rebounding (7.2 rebounds per game).
- The LSU leader in assists is Justice Hill with 3.5 assists per game.
- Adam Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the LSU Tigers, averaging 2.5 treys per game.
- LSU’s Derek Fountain has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and KJ Williams is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.