The Siena Saints (1-5) will visit the Army Black Knights (4-2) after losing three straight road games. The contest starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Black Knights’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Saints ( ).
This article references betting data valid as of November 30, 2021 at 3:58 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Army vs Siena Betting Odds
Army Offense Vs. Siena Defense
|Army Offense||Stats (Rank)||Siena Defense|
|70.3 (223)||Points/Gm||76.2 (306)|
|69.9 (170)||Possessions/Game||69 (119)|
|44.3 (181)||Field Goal %||47.8 (333)|
|29.7 (287)||3PT %||43.6 (356)|
|50.6 (188)||Effective FG %||54.9 (336)|
|53.2 (198)||True Shooting %||56.1 (313)|
Siena Offense Vs. Army Defense
|Siena Offense||Stats (Rank)||Army Defense|
|59.5 (347)||Points/Gm||64.3 (102)|
|65.8 (302)||Possessions/Game||70.4 (184)|
|38.3 (339)||Field Goal %||38.3 (45)|
|33.3 (195)||3PT %||29.3 (75)|
|45.3 (315)||Effective FG %||44.1 (53)|
|48.2 (311)||True Shooting %||46.5 (40)|
Army Betting Insights
- Army is 3-2-1 ATS this season.
- The Black Knights have not covered the spread when favored by 4 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Army’s games have gone over the point total twice this season.
- In three games this season, Army and its opponents have scored more than 135 total points.
- The Black Knights have an average point total of 139.2 in their outings this year, 4.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Siena Betting Insights
- Siena has a record of just 1-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Saints have covered the spread once this year (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Siena and its opponents have combined to go over the point total three out of six times this year.
- Siena has combined with its opponents to score more than 135 points in four of six games this season.
- The average over/under for Saints contests this season is 138.4, 3.4 more points than this game’s total.
Army Key Players
- Jalen Rucker leads the Black Knights in scoring, putting up 16.7 points per game.
- Charlie Peterson paces Army with 6.5 rebounds per game and Aaron Duhart leads the squad with 4.3 assists per matchup.
- The Black Knights are led by Rucker from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.5 shots from deep per game.
- Army’s steals leader is Josh Caldwell, who grabs 1.8 per game. Isaiah Caldwell leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a contest.
Siena Key Players
- The Saints leader in scoring is Colby Rogers with 13.5 points per game. He also adds 2.2 rebounds per game and 1.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to Siena leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Jackson Stormo with eight rebounds per game and Nick Hopkins with 2.2 assists per game.
- Rogers leads the Saints in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Siena grabs more steals than Hopkins (one per game) or blocks more shots than Stormo (one per game).