The Army Black Knights (11-9, 5-2 Patriot) host the Navy Midshipmen (9-10, 2-5 Patriot) in a matchup of Patriot rivals at Christl Arena, tipping off at 1:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Black Knights’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Midshipmen ( ).
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 1:42 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Army vs Navy Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Army Offense Vs. Navy Defense
|Army Offense||Stats (Rank)||Navy Defense|
|75.8 (93)||Points/Gm||69.3 (182)|
|7.8 (283)||Possessions/Game||10.7 (167)|
|49.4 (10)||Field Goal %||45.7 (288)|
|37.3 (46)||3PT %||36.4 (303)|
|56.9 (10)||Effective FG %||53.0 (304)|
|59.5 (17)||True Shooting %||56.4 (226)|
Navy Offense Vs. Army Defense
|Navy Offense||Stats (Rank)||Army Defense|
|70.6 (209)||Points/Gm||70.6 (222)|
|10.7 (193)||Possessions/Game||7.8 (75)|
|46.3 (85)||Field Goal %||44.8 (249)|
|39.6 (9)||3PT %||33.5 (178)|
|54.1 (53)||Effective FG %||51.4 (251)|
|56.2 (104)||True Shooting %||54.7 (174)|
Best Betting Sites For Army vs Navy
Army Betting Insights
- Army has won nine games against the spread this season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Black Knights have been favored by 1.5 points or more 11 times this season, and covered the spread in four of those contests.
- A total of 10 out of Army’s 18 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Black Knights’ 18 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 140 points 11 times.
- Army has an average total of 146.4 in its outings this year, 6.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Navy Betting Insights
- Navy has put together an 8-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Midshipmen have covered the spread four times this year (4-4 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- In Navy’s 18 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 14 times.
- The Midshipmen have played 10 games this season that ended with a combined score over 140 points.
- Navy’s games this season have had an average of 139.9 points, 0.1 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Army Key Players
- Jalen Rucker leads the Black Knights in scoring (16.5 points per game) and assists (3.5 assists per game).
- Army is led in rebounds by Charlie Peterson’s 5.7 per game.
- Coleton Benson is the top three-point shooter for the Black Knights, knocking down 2.1 per game.
- Rucker leads the team with 0.9 steals per game. Peterson collects 0.5 blocks a game to pace Army.
Navy Key Players
- Daniel Deaver holds the top spot on the Midshipmen rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 5.9 rebounds per game and 3.0 assists per game.
- Tyler Nelson holds the title of Navy’s top scorer by putting up 12.4 points per game.
- Nelson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Midshipmen, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- One Navy player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Nelson averages 1.1 steals per game and 0.7 blocks per game.