The No. 16 Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0) play the Northern Iowa Panthers (1-2) on Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Razorbacks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Panthers ( ).
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 7:58 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this game and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Arkansas vs Northern Iowa Betting Odds
Arkansas Offense Vs. Northern Iowa Defense (From 2020-21)
|Arkansas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Northern Iowa Defense|
|81.4 (13)||Points/Gm||70.3 (179)|
|74.7 (19)||Possessions/Game||68.1 (132)|
|45.1 (108)||Field Goal %||45.3 (259)|
|33.2 (196)||3PT %||32.9 (122)|
|50.7 (149)||Effective FG %||52.3 (275)|
|54.9 (120)||True Shooting %||55.3 (262)|
Northern Iowa Offense vs. Arkansas Defense (From 2020-21)
|Northern Iowa Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arkansas Defense|
|68.8 (237)||Points/Gm||70.8 (191)|
|67.9 (216)||Possessions/Game||73.7 (316)|
|44.2 (167)||Field Goal %||41.5 (70)|
|31.1 (296)||3PT %||33.6 (171)|
|50.1 (178)||Effective FG %||47.9 (76)|
|52.9 (213)||True Shooting %||51.3 (70)|
Arkansas Betting Insights
- Arkansas compiled a 21-12-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Razorbacks were favored by 12.5 points or more seven times last season, and covered the spread in four of those matchups.
- Last season, 16 of Arkansas’ games went over the point total.
- Arkansas’ games last season featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 141 points 24 times.
- Razorbacks outings last season had an average point total of 152, 11 more points than this game’s over/under.
Northern Iowa Betting Insights
- Northern Iowa put together an 8-17-0 record against the spread last season.
- Northern Iowa and its opponents combined to hit the over 10 out of 25 times last year.
- Northern Iowa combined with its opponent to score more than 141 points in eight of 25 games last season.
- The Panthers had a 138.8-point average over/under in their matchups last year, 2.2 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Arkansas Key Players
- Moses Moody put up 16.8 points per game last season.
- Jalen Tate dished out 3.8 assists per game and Justin Smith pulled down 7.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Moody connected on 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
- JD Notae averaged 1.4 steals per game. Connor Vanover collected 1.8 blocks a game.
Northern Iowa Key Players
- Trae Berhow scored 13 points per game and averaged three assists per game last season.
- Austin Phyfe averaged 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Berhow had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made two shots from deep per game.
- Nate Heise averaged 1.3 steals per game. Phyfe collected 0.7 blocks a game.