The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of March 16, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Arkansas vs Illinois Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Arkansas Offense Vs. Illinois Defense
|Arkansas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Illinois Defense|
|74.4 (118)||Points/Gm||67 (84)|
|33 (238)||Possessions/Game||34.3 (189)|
|47.6 (28)||Field Goal %||41.6 (49)|
|31.7 (306)||3PT %||33.4 (146)|
|52 (123)||Effective FG %||46.8 (30)|
|55.9 (100)||True Shooting %||50.7 (33)|
Illinois Offense Vs. Arkansas Defense
|Illinois Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arkansas Defense|
|74.7 (110)||Points/Gm||67.4 (97)|
|34.3 (171)||Possessions/Game||33 (123)|
|45.1 (152)||Field Goal %||41.8 (62)|
|30.9 (335)||3PT %||30.4 (22)|
|51.6 (154)||Effective FG %||46.4 (22)|
|54.9 (151)||True Shooting %||51.3 (46)|
Best Betting Sites For Arkansas vs Illinois
UP TO $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Arkansas Betting Insights
- Arkansas is 16-17-0 ATS this season.
- The Razorbacks have been favored by 1.5 points or more 23 times this season, and covered the spread in 12 of those matchups.
- In Arkansas’ 33 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 14 times.
- The Razorbacks and their opponents have gone over 143 combined points in 14 of 33 games this season.
- Arkansas’ games this season have had an average of 141.8 points, 1.2 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Illinois Betting Insights
- Illinois has compiled an 18-14-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Fighting Illini are 5-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- So far this year, 15 out of Illinois’ 32 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Fighting Illini and their opponents have combined to score more than 143 points in 14 of 32 games this season.
- Illinois has a 141.6-point average over/under in its outings this season, 1.4 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Arkansas Key Players
- Ricky Council IV leads the Razorbacks in scoring, putting up 15.9 points per game.
- Arkansas is led in rebounding by Makhi Mitchell’s 5.5 rebounds per game and assists by Anthony Black’s 4.2 assists per game.
- Davonte Davis is the top three-point shooter for the Razorbacks, hitting 1.3 per game.
- Black leads the team with two steals per game. Makhel Mitchell collects 1.7 blocks an outing to pace Arkansas.
Illinois Key Players
- Coleman Hawkins racks up 6.3 rebounds per game, three assists per game, and 9.9 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Fighting Illini in both rebounds and assists.
- Terrence Shannon Jr. has the title of Illinois’ top scorer by putting up 17.1 points per game.
- Matthew Mayer is tops from three-point range for the Fighting Illini, hitting 2.1 treys per game.
- Shannon tops Illinois in steals with 1.3 per game, and Mayer leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.