Below you’ll find stats and insights about Atwal from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of July 22, 2022 at 6:26 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Arjun Atwal odds for the 3M Open
Atwal’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Atwal has an average finish of 68th.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Atwal has not finished within five strokes of the winner or posted a better-than-average score in any of his last five events.
- He has an average score of -3 across his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Atwal at the 3M Open
- In his last three trips to this event, Atwal has an average finishing position of 50th.
- In his most recent three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Atwal finished 73rd on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- Atwal scored one birdie and three bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- TPC Twin Cities measures 7,428 yards for this tournament, 159 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,269).
- The average course Atwal has played over the last year (7,294 yards) is 134 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Arjun Atwal 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||73||73 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||63||70-69-70-72 (-7)||-1.340||0.8||$7,955|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||71-73||-3.308||3.898||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||73-71||-3.202||-2.228||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from