The Washington State Cougars (9-12, 4-6 Pac-12) will host the No. 6 Arizona Wildcats (17-3, 6-3 Pac-12) after winning three home games in a row. The matchup begins at 11:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Wildcats’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Cougars ( ).
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 26, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Arizona vs Washington State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Arizona Offense Vs. Washington State Defense
|Arizona Offense||Stats (Rank)||Washington State Defense|
|83.3 (12)||Points/Gm||65.1 (68)|
|15.2 (167)||Possessions/Game||12.1 (75)|
|48.7 (18)||Field Goal %||45.2 (274)|
|35.4 (106)||3PT %||31.0 (59)|
|55.5 (19)||Effective FG %||50.0 (180)|
|59.6 (12)||True Shooting %||53.6 (136)|
Washington State Offense Vs. Arizona Defense
|Washington State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arizona Defense|
|68.0 (277)||Points/Gm||72.0 (252)|
|12.1 (284)||Possessions/Game||15.2 (193)|
|43.1 (259)||Field Goal %||40.6 (37)|
|35.9 (83)||3PT %||32.5 (127)|
|50.8 (195)||Effective FG %||46.9 (56)|
|53.5 (225)||True Shooting %||49.0 (16)|
Best Betting Sites For Arizona vs Washington State
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona has covered 10 times in 20 games with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 6-8.
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to hit the over nine out of 20 times this season.
- In 16 games this season, the Wildcats and their opponents have gone over 144.5 combined points.
- Arizona has an average total of 155.3 in its contests this year, 10.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Washington State Betting Insights
- Washington State has won 10 games against the spread this year, while failing to cover 11 times.
- When playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs this season, the Cougars have an ATS record of 4-1.
- Washington State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total seven out of 21 times this year.
- The Cougars have played four games this season that ended with a combined score over 144.5 points.
- Washington State has had an average of 133.2 points scored in its games so far this season, 11.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Arizona Key Players
- Azuolas Tubelis leads the Wildcats in points and rebounds. He scores 19.9 points per game while adding 9.5 rebounds.
- Kerr Kriisa paces the team with 5.8 assists per game.
- Courtney Ramey connects on 2.6 treys per game to lead the Wildcats.
- Arizona’s steals leader is Tubelis, who grabs 1.1 per game. Oumar Ballo leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks an outing.
Washington State Key Players
- TJ Bamba outpaced his teammates on the Cougars scoring front by putting up 15.2 points per game. He adds 3.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game this season.
- The Washington State leaders in rebounds and assists are Mouhamed Gueye (7.9 rebounds per game) and Justin Powell (3.0 assists per game).
- Jabe Mullins leads the Cougars in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Washington State grabs more steals than Powell (0.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Gueye (0.9 per game).