A pair of hot teams square off when the Arizona Wildcats (8-1) visit the Washington State Cougars (8-0) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at 10:30 PM ET. The Cougars are underdogs and will attempt to keep their three-game win streak alive against the Wildcats, who have won three straight. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 2, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Arizona Betting Information
- With a mark of 4-5, Arizona has a losing record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats are 3-4 against the spread this season when they are at least an 8-point favorite.
- In 55.6% of their games this season (5/9), the Wildcats and their opponents have outscored the set over/under.
Arizona Players to Watch
|Jemarl Baker Jr.||9||14.6||2.6||1.8||0.6||0.4||2.7|
Washington State Betting Information
- Washington State holds a losing record ATS this season, covering three times and failing to cover five times.
- As at least an 8-point underdog, the Cougars tend to come up short with only a 1-4 record against the spread.
- The Cougars and their opponents have typically failed to hit the over this season, doing so in 25% (2) of their eight games played.
- The Cougars took down the Demons 62-52 in their last game on Wednesday. Efe Abogidi totaled a team-high 15 points to lead the team to the victory. They were favored by 18.5 points and didn’t cover the spread, and the teams combined to go under the 145.5 point total.
Washington State Players to Watch
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over on Saturday’s 134.5 total in 20 out of nine games (222.2%) this year.
- In three out of Washington State’s eight games this season (37.5%), the competing teams combined for more points than the over/under in Saturday’s matchup.
- The over/under for the contest of 134.5 is 12.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (78.6 points per game) and the Cougars (68.8 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 14.1 fewer points than the 120.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020-21.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 141.3 points, 6.8 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.1 points more than the average over/under in Cougars games this season (126.4 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Arizona||Arizona||-15||140.5||-1792||922||Regular Season||83-62 ARIZ|
|2/1/2020||N/A||Washington State||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-49 ARIZ|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from