The Arizona Wildcats (7-1) are favored () against the Washington Huskies (1-6) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at Alaska Airlines Arena. The contest airs on PACN. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 31, 2020, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Arizona Betting Information
- Arizona is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 3-5
- The Wildcats have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 7.5 points, going 2-4 this season.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have hit the over in 5 of 8 games this season (62.5%).
Arizona Players to Watch
|Jemarl Baker Jr.||8||15.3||2.5||1.9||0.6||0.1||2.6|
Washington Betting Information
- The Huskies have more often than not come up short ATS this season, with a 2-5 record.
- The Huskies only hold a 1-2 record against the spread this season when they play as at least an 7.5-point underdog.
- Four of Washington’s seven games (57.1%) this season have not covered the over/under.
- In their last game, the Huskies got a team-high 16 points from Riley Sorn in a 92-69 loss to the Buffaloes on Sunday. They failed to covered the spread as 9-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 161 points to hit the over on the 134 point total.
Washington Players to Watch
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over on Thursday’s 137 total in 18 out of eight games (225%) this season.
- Four Washington games this year (57.1% of its matchups) ended with a final point total greater than Thursday’s total of 137 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.4 points per game, 2.4 points more than the over/under of 137 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.7 fewer points than the 134.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020-21.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 142.4 over/under in their games this season, 5.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Huskies games have an over/under of 131.3 points this season, 5.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Arizona||Neutral Court||-6||138.5||-263||206||Conference Tournament||77-70 ARIZ|
|3/7/2020||Arizona||Arizona||-10.5||139.5||-664||451||Regular Season||69-63 WASH|
|1/30/2020||Arizona||Washington||-3||132.5||-146||119||Regular Season||75-72 ARIZ|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from