Pac-12 opponents square off when the Arizona State Sun Devils (15-5, 6-3 Pac-12) visit the Washington Huskies (12-9, 4-6 Pac-12) at Alaska Airlines Arena, starting at 11:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Sun Devils’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Huskies ( ).
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of January 26, 2023 at 9:42 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Arizona State vs Washington Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Arizona State Offense Vs. Washington Defense
|Arizona State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Washington Defense|
|72.5 (161)||Points/Gm||69.6 (188)|
|16.6 (101)||Possessions/Game||9.6 (22)|
|43.2 (251)||Field Goal %||41.7 (74)|
|32.1 (285)||3PT %||29.5 (23)|
|49.5 (253)||Effective FG %||47.2 (61)|
|53.1 (243)||True Shooting %||50.4 (32)|
Washington Offense Vs. Arizona State Defense
|Washington Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arizona State Defense|
|69.9 (219)||Points/Gm||66.6 (99)|
|9.6 (341)||Possessions/Game||16.6 (260)|
|43.4 (242)||Field Goal %||38.8 (9)|
|32.0 (287)||3PT %||31.9 (105)|
|49.3 (265)||Effective FG %||44.9 (16)|
|53.5 (225)||True Shooting %||49.2 (18)|
Best Betting Sites For Arizona State vs Washington
Arizona State Betting Insights
- Arizona State has put together a 10-10-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Sun Devils have an ATS record of 5-8.
- Arizona State and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 11 out of 20 times this season.
- The Sun Devils’ 20 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 143.5 points eight times.
- The average point total in Arizona State’s games this season is 139.1, 4.4 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has covered 10 times in 21 games with a spread this year.
- The Huskies have covered the spread four times this year (4-5 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In Washington’s 21 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 14 times.
- The Huskies have combined with their opponents to score more than 143.5 points in eight of 21 games this season.
- The average over/under for Washington’s outings this season is 139.4, 4.1 fewer points than this game’s total.
Arizona State Key Players
- The Sun Devils scoring leader is Desmond Cambridge, who contributes 12.4 points per game.
- Arizona State is led in rebounding by Warren Washington’s 7.2 rebounds per game and assists by Frankie Collins’ 4.8 assists per game.
- Cambridge is the top three-point shooter for the Sun Devils, hitting 2.3 per game.
- Cambridge leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Washington collects 2.1 blocks a game to pace Arizona State.
Washington Key Players
- Keion Brooks Jr. has the top Huskies spot in two categories: scoring (17.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.2 rebounds per game).
- PJ Fuller has the title of Washington assist leader, dishing out 2.9 assists per game this season.
- Cole Bajema makes more threes per game than any other member of the Huskies, averaging 1.7 treys per game.
- Washington’s Fuller has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Braxton Meah is first in blocks with 1.8 per game.