The USC Trojans (13-6, 5-3 Pac-12) aim to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Arizona State Sun Devils (15-4, 6-2 Pac-12) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Sun Devils’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Trojans ( ).
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Arizona State vs USC Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Arizona State Offense Vs. USC Defense
|Arizona State Offense||Stats (Rank)||USC Defense|
|72.7 (159)||Points/Gm||66.2 (91)|
|13.8 (63)||Possessions/Game||19.2 (361)|
|43.4 (243)||Field Goal %||38.6 (11)|
|32.6 (257)||3PT %||33.9 (197)|
|49.9 (242)||Effective FG %||45.1 (19)|
|53.4 (231)||True Shooting %||48.5 (12)|
USC Offense Vs. Arizona State Defense
|USC Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arizona State Defense|
|70.9 (198)||Points/Gm||66.0 (85)|
|19.2 (4)||Possessions/Game||13.8 (300)|
|45.3 (137)||Field Goal %||38.3 (7)|
|31.3 (305)||3PT %||31.6 (86)|
|50.1 (231)||Effective FG %||44.4 (13)|
|53.9 (216)||True Shooting %||48.6 (13)|
Best Betting Sites For Arizona State vs USC
Arizona State Betting Insights
- Arizona State has won 10 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover nine times.
- When playing as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Sun Devils have an ATS record of 5-6.
- Arizona State and its opponents have combined to hit the over 10 out of 19 times this season.
- The Sun Devils and their opponents have gone over 137.5 combined points in nine of 19 games this season.
- The average total in Arizona State’s contests this year is 138.7, 1.2 more points than this game’s over/under.
USC Betting Insights
- USC has put together a 10-9-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Trojans have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year (in three opportunities).
- A total of eight USC’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Trojans have combined with their opponent to score more than 137.5 points in nine of 19 games this season.
- The average over/under for USC’s outings this season is 137.2, 0.3 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Arizona State Key Players
- The Sun Devils scoring leader is Desmond Cambridge, who contributes 12.3 points per game.
- Warren Washington paces Arizona State with 7.1 rebounds per game and Frankie Collins leads the squad with 4.9 assists per matchup.
- Cambridge connects on 2.2 treys per game to lead the Sun Devils.
- Arizona State’s blocks leader is Washington, who averages 2.1 per game. Cambridge leads the team averaging 1.5 steals an outing.
USC Key Players
- Drew Peterson has the top spot on the Trojans rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 6.5 rebounds per game and 4.8 assists per game.
- Boogie Ellis scores 15.4 points per game to pace USC.
- Ellis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trojans, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- Kobe Johnson tops USC in steals with 2.2 per game, and Joshua Morgan leads the squad in blocks with 2.6 per game.