The betting trends in the following article reference odds valid as of March 15, 2023 at 1:38 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Arizona State vs Nevada Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Arizona State Offense Vs. Nevada Defense
|Arizona State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Nevada Defense|
|70.3 (204)||Points/Gm||66.9 (83)|
|40.4 (15)||Possessions/Game||29 (11)|
|41.3 (326)||Field Goal %||42.1 (68)|
|31.4 (318)||3PT %||32.5 (93)|
|47.5 (317)||Effective FG %||49 (112)|
|51.2 (306)||True Shooting %||53.5 (127)|
Nevada Offense Vs. Arizona State Defense
|Nevada Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arizona State Defense|
|72.6 (157)||Points/Gm||67.7 (107)|
|29 (354)||Possessions/Game||40.4 (350)|
|44.7 (178)||Field Goal %||39.8 (12)|
|34.7 (155)||3PT %||33.6 (160)|
|51.2 (176)||Effective FG %||46.4 (22)|
|57.2 (52)||True Shooting %||50.6 (31)|
Best Betting Sites For Arizona State vs Nevada
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
No Sweat First Bet
Up to $1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Available on Desktop, Android & iOS
To Claim: Click Play Now
Arizona State Betting Insights
- Arizona State has put together a 15-19-0 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 2-point favorites this season, the Sun Devils have an ATS record of 6-13.
- In Arizona State’s 34 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 17 times.
- The Sun Devils’ 34 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 134.5 points 17 times.
- The average total in Arizona State’s matchups this year is 138, 3.5 more points than this game’s over/under.
Nevada Betting Insights
- Nevada has put together a 19-11-1 ATS record so far this season.
- When playing as at least 2-point underdogs this year, the Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 5-4.
- A total of 18 Nevada’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- Wolf Pack games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 134.5 points in 21 of 31 outings.
- Nevada has a 139.5-point average over/under in its contests this season, five more points than this game’s total.
Arizona State Key Players
- The Sun Devils scoring leader is Desmond Cambridge, who contributes 13.6 points per game.
- Warren Washington paces Arizona State with 6.9 rebounds a game and Frankie Collins leads the team with 4.4 assists per outing.
- The Sun Devils are led by Cambridge from long distance. He connects on 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Arizona State’s blocks leader is Washington, who records 1.7 per game. Cambridge leads the team averaging 1.8 steals an outing.
Nevada Key Players
- The Wolf Pack leader in scoring is Jarod Lucas with 17.3 points per game. He also adds 2.7 rebounds per game and 1.4 assists per game.
- The Nevada leaders in rebounds and assists are Darrion Williams (7.3 rebounds per game) and Kenan Blackshear (4.6 assists per game).
- Lucas leads the Wolf Pack in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Nevada grabs more steals than Blackshear (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Tre Coleman (one per game).