The insights in the article below reflect odds as of March 16, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Arizona vs Princeton Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Arizona Offense Vs. Princeton Defense
|Arizona Offense||Stats (Rank)||Princeton Defense|
|82.7 (4)||Points/Gm||68.6 (134)|
|37.6 (43)||Possessions/Game||31.5 (58)|
|49.6 (3)||Field Goal %||42.3 (83)|
|38.2 (15)||3PT %||33.1 (120)|
|56.8 (4)||Effective FG %||47.8 (61)|
|60.1 (6)||True Shooting %||52.3 (84)|
Princeton Offense Vs. Arizona Defense
|Princeton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Arizona Defense|
|76 (76)||Points/Gm||71.5 (223)|
|31.5 (303)||Possessions/Game||37.6 (319)|
|45.7 (106)||Field Goal %||41 (32)|
|34.4 (174)||3PT %||33.2 (129)|
|52.9 (73)||Effective FG %||47.4 (47)|
|56.4 (74)||True Shooting %||50.3 (22)|
Best Betting Sites For Arizona vs Princeton
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona has covered 18 times in 34 games with a spread this season.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread six times this season (6-5 ATS) when playing as at least 14.5-point favorites.
- Arizona’s games have hit the over 18 out of 34 times this season.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 153.5 points in 18 of 34 games this season.
- Arizona’s contests this year have an average total of 154.2, 0.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Princeton Betting Insights
- Princeton has covered 14 times in 27 matchups with a spread this year.
- Princeton’s games have gone over the point total 15 out of 27 times this year.
- The Tigers have played seven games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 153.5 points.
- The average total for Princeton’s games this season is 144.6 points, 8.9 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Arizona Key Players
- Azuolas Tubelis leads the Wildcats in scoring (19.8 points per game) and rebounding (9.3 rebounds per game).
- Kerr Kriisa paces the squad with 5.2 assists per game.
- Courtney Ramey knocks down 2.7 treys per game to lead the Wildcats.
- Ramey leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Oumar Ballo collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace Arizona.
Princeton Key Players
- Tosan Evbuomwan holds the top spot on the Tigers scoring and assist lists, tallying 15 points and 4.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Caden Pierce is the Princeton leader with 7.1 per game.
- Ryan Langborg leads the Tigers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging two made threes per game.
- Nobody on Princeton grabs more steals than Matt Allocco (0.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Keeshawn Kellman (0.8 per game).