The Appalachian State Mountaineers (2-1) play the Charlotte 49ers (2-0) on Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 6:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Mountaineers’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the 49ers ( ).
This article makes reference to odds current as of November 18, 2021 at 4:08 PM ET. See all the up-to-date odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Appalachian State vs Charlotte Betting Odds
Appalachian State Offense Vs. Charlotte Defense (From 2020-21)
|Appalachian State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Charlotte Defense|
|69.9 (210)||Points/Gm||66.7 (67)|
|66.5 (278)||Possessions/Game||65.1 (25)|
|40.5 (315)||Field Goal %||44.8 (234)|
|31.8 (268)||3PT %||32.6 (108)|
|47.4 (292)||Effective FG %||51.2 (242)|
|52.3 (235)||True Shooting %||54.5 (234)|
Charlotte Offense vs. Appalachian State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Charlotte Offense||Stats (Rank)||Appalachian State Defense|
|63.5 (326)||Points/Gm||64.3 (38)|
|64.8 (323)||Possessions/Game||66.6 (63)|
|43.2 (220)||Field Goal %||42.5 (129)|
|32.4 (236)||3PT %||33.1 (133)|
|48.9 (236)||Effective FG %||48.7 (116)|
|53.8 (169)||True Shooting %||51.4 (76)|
Appalachian State Betting Insights
- Appalachian State covered 14 times in 28 chances against the spread last season.
- The Mountaineers were favored by 2.5 points or more 10 times last season, and covered the spread in three of those matchups.
- Last season, 13 of Appalachian State’s games hit the over.
- In 22 of 28 games last season, Appalachian State and its opponents scored more than 123 points.
- Mountaineers outings last season had an average point total of 134.8, 11.8 more points than this game’s over/under.
Charlotte Betting Insights
- Charlotte compiled a 12-16-0 ATS record last year.
- When playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs last year, the 49ers had an ATS record of 7-4.
- Charlotte’s games hit the over 16 out of 28 times last year.
- Charlotte and its opponents combined to score more than 123 points in 19 of 28 games last season.
- The 49ers had a 129.8-point average over/under in their contests last year, 6.8 more points than the total for this game.
Appalachian State Key Players
- Justin Forrest racked up 13.4 points per game last season.
- Michael Almonacy collected 2.8 assists per game and Donovan Gregory grabbed 6.1 rebounds per contest.
- Almonacy knocked down 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Gregory collected 1.9 steals per game. James Lewis averaged 0.8 blocks a contest.
Charlotte Key Players
- Jahmir Young put up 18.0 points per game last season.
- Jordan Shepherd collected 2.9 assists a game and Milos Supica pulled down 5.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Young had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 1.8 shots from deep per game.
- Shepherd averaged 1.4 steals per game. Jhery Matos collected 0.6 blocks a game.