The Los Angeles Kings, including Anze Kopitar, play the Calgary Flames on Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. If you’re considering a bet on Kopitar against the Flames, we have plenty of information to help you below.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Anze Kopitar Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Anze Kopitar Season Stats
- In 69 games this season, Kopitar has averaged 20:47 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of -8.
- Kopitar has scored in 14 games so far this season, and has 17 goals in total.
- He has picked up at least one assist in 30 games this season, and has 40 in total.
- Kopitar has accumulated at least one point in 38 games this season, and 57 points in total.
- He has five goals on the power play, plus 13 assists.
- He takes 2.6 shots per game, scoring on 9.3% of them.
Anze Kopitar Prop Bet Insights
- In 38 of the 69 games Kopitar has played with a set points prop, he’s exceeded the prop total.
- In 69 games this season with shorter odds than -125 to go over his point total, Kopitar has exceeded the total 38 times (55.1% of chances).
- Kopitar’s odds to hit the over on his points over/under have not been longer than -125 in a game yet this season.
- Kopitar has an implied probability of 55.6% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
Anze Kopitar Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/30/2022||Oilers||0||0||0||24:27||Away||L 4-3 SO|
|3/24/2022||Blackhawks||1||0||1||23:23||Home||L 4-3 SO|
|3/19/2022||Golden Knights||0||0||0||20:04||Away||L 5-1|
|3/13/2022||Panthers||0||0||0||20:14||Home||W 3-2 SO|
Los Angeles Kings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from