Week 11 of the NFL season features Antonio Gibson and the Washington Football Team hitting the field against the Carolina Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s take a look at Gibson’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you make your best bets.
Antonio Gibson Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Gibson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Antonio Gibson Rushing Trends Vs. Carolina Panthers
- Conceding 107.0 rushing yards per game, the Panthers have the 13th-ranked run defense in the league.
- Gibson racks up 56.2 rushing yards per game this season, which falls shy of Sunday’s prop total of 56.5 yards.
- In five of nine games this season (55.6%), Gibson has racked up more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Gibson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (61.2) by 5.0 yards.
- Gibson has hit the over on his rushing yards total twice in nine opportunities this season.
- This season the Panthers have allowed eight rushing TDs. They are ranked 12th in the league in that category.
- In three of his games this year, Gibson has run for a touchdown, including two games with multiple TDs.
Antonio Gibson Receiving Trends Vs. Carolina Panthers
- This week Gibson will face the NFL’s best pass defense (194.3 yards allowed per game).
- Gibson is averaging 17.6 receiving yards per game, 6.1 more than the over/under of 11.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Gibson has put up over 11.5 receiving yards in six out of nine games this season (66.7%).
- Gibson’s average of 17.6 receiving yards per game is 2.9 more than his average prop bet over/under (14.7).
- In three of his nine games (33.3%), Gibson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Panthers’ defense is eighth in the NFL, giving up 1.3 passing touchdowns per game.
- Gibson has had a receiving touchdown in one of nine games this year, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Antonio Gibson or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Football Team Vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from