Antonio Gibson Week 9 Player Props
Gibson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Gibson will go up against a Giants squad that allows 102.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s seventh-ranked rush defense.
- Gibson’s 53.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.5 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Gibson’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 49.2, which he’s outpaced by 3.8 yards on average this year.
- Gibson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (57.1%) out of seven opportunities.
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Gibson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 49.2.
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Gibson is averaging 21.0 receiving yards per game, 3.5 fewer than the over/under of 24.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In two of seven games this season (28.6%), Gibson has collected more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- The Giants defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the ninth-most yards in the NFL this season (271.0 per game).
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Gibson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 22.9 yards.
- Gibson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 22.9 per game. He is averaging 1.9 less per game than that average.
- Gibson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his seven games (14.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Antonio Gibson or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.