Antonio Gibson Week 16 Player Props
Gibson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Gibson’s 54.9 rushing yards per game average is 13.4 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Seven times this season (out of 12 total games — 58.3%), Gibson has had more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Gibson will go up against a Panthers squad that allows 119.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- Gibson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (52.7) by 2.2 yards.
- Gibson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (52.7) in just 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 matchups).
- Gibson has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Gibson has averaged 11.8 rushing attempts per game, 3.3 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (8.5).
- In 10 of 12 games this season (83.3% of his chances), Gibson has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Gibson’s season-long average over/under is 12.6 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Gibson’s games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Gibson has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.6 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- This season, Panthers opponents have ran the ball 25.9 times per game, the 22nd-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Antonio Gibson or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Washington vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from