Antonio Gibson and Washington visit the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday at AT&T Stadium. Gibson has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts against the Cowboys. Here are some betting insights and tips for those props.
Antonio Gibson Week 12 Player Props
Gibson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Thursday’s rushing yards over/under for Gibson is set at 61.5 yards. That’s 8.5 more than his season average of 53.0.
- In 20% of his games this season (two of 10 matchups), Gibson has put up more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- The Cowboys allow 153.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 30th-ranked rush defense.
- Gibson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (50.7) by 2.3 yards.
- In only three games this season (30%), Gibson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 50.7.
- Gibson has gone over his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Gibson has averaged 11.9 rushing attempts per game, 2.6 less than the over/under in Thursday’s game (14.5).
- Gibson has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts in two of 10 games this season (20% of his opportunities).
- Gibson has averaged 0.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.2).
- Gibson rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Gibson’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.2. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- Cowboys opponents average 31.4 rushing attempts per game, the third-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Antonio Gibson or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Washington vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from