Antonio Gibson and Washington host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at FedExField. Here’s some tips for betting on Gibson’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals.
Antonio Gibson Week 11 Player Props
Gibson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Gibson is set at 51.5 yards. That’s 3.1 more than his season average of 48.4.
- Two times this season (out of nine total games — 22.2%), Gibson has had more than 51.5 rushing yards.
- The Bengals allow 133.1 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 26th-ranked rush defense.
- Gibson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (50.5) by 2.1 yards.
- In only two games this season (22.2%), Gibson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 50.5.
- Gibson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of nine times (44.4%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Gibson’s per-game rushing attempts average (11.4) is 2.1 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (13.5).
- In one out of nine games this season (11.1% of his chances), Gibson has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Gibson’s season-long average over/under is 12.1 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only four of nine games this year, Gibson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Gibson’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.1. He’s gone over that total in just four of nine games (44.4%).
- Bengals opponents average 26.7 rushing attempts per game, the 17th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Antonio Gibson or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Washington vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from