Antonio Gibson Week 10 Player Props
Gibson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Gibson will go up against a Lions squad that allows 148.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 29th-ranked rush defense.
- Gibson’s 48.9 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 6.6 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Gibson has not run for more than 55.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Gibson’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 49.8 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 0.9 on average.
- Gibson has gone over his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- In only two games this season (25%), Gibson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 49.8.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Gibson is averaging 22.8 receiving yards per game, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 23.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 50% of his games this season (four out of eight), Gibson has totaled more than 23.5 receiving yards.
- The Lions defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 16th-most yards in the NFL this season (257.6 per game).
- In half of games, Gibson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 23 yards.
- Gibson’s season average of 22.8 receiving yards per game is 0.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 23.
- Gibson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his eight games (25%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Antonio Gibson or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.