Antonio Gibson and Washington take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at FedExField. Here’s some tips for betting on Gibson’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the matchup.
Antonio Gibson Week 1 Player Props
Gibson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Saturday’s rushing yards prop bet for Gibson is set at 55.5. That is 1.3 fewer yards than his season average of 56.8.
- Five times this season (out of 14 total games — 35.7%), Gibson has had more than 55.5 rushing yards.
- The Buccaneers allow 80.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s best rush defense.
- Gibson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (53.1) by 3.7 yards.
- In only six games this season (42.9%), Gibson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 53.1.
- Gibson has gone over the rushing yards total in 57.1% of his opportunities (eight of 14 games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Gibson has averaged 12.1 rushing attempts per game, 0.6 more than the over/under in Saturday’s game (11.5).
- Gibson has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts in seven of 14 games this season (50% of his chances).
- Gibson’s season-long average over/under is 12.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.6 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Gibson’s games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Gibson’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.7. He’s gone over that total in half his games.
- This season, Buccaneers opponents have ran the ball 22.4 times per game, the least in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 7, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Antonio Gibson or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Washington vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from