Antonio Brown and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers square off against the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Championship Game on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Brown’s receiving yards prop bet.
Antonio Brown NFC Championship Player Props
Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Brown is averaging 54.2 receiving yards per game, 6.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (60.5).
- In three of 10 games this year (30%), Brown has collected more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- The Packers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 25th-most yards in the NFL this season (237.1 per game).
- Brown’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 56.2 per game. He averages 2.0 less per game than that average.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 56.2 yards.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Antonio Brown or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from