NFL action in Week 11 at Nissan Stadium will see the Tennessee Titans and Anthony Firkser match up against the Houston Texans at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets available for Firkser in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Anthony Firkser Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Firkser’s Game-by-Game Stats
Anthony Firkser Receiving Trends Vs. Houston Texans
- The 263.8 yards per game the Texans are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense.
- Firkser’s 11.2 receiving yards per game average is 12.3 fewer than his prop bet total for Sunday’s outing (23.5).
- In one of 10 games this season (10.0%), Firkser has recorded over 23.5 receiving yards.
- Firkser has an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 19.6 per game. He averages 8.4 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Firkser has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in one of eight games this season (12.5%).
- The Texans have conceded 16 passing TDs this season (1.8 per game), ranking them 19th among NFL defenses.
- Firkser has no receiving touchdowns in 10 games this season.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Anthony Firkser or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans Vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from