Anthony Edwards’ Minnesota Timberwolves will cross paths with the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday. Edwards has several prop bets posted for the matchup. We take a closer look at the points and three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Edwards has had a points prop bet set in 19 of the 42 games he has played this season.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Edwards is set at 22.5 points. That’s 5.8 more points than his season average of 16.7.
- In nine of 42 games this season (21.4%) Edwards has scored more than 22.5 points.
- Edwards’ average points prop this season has been set at 17.9 points, which he’s fallen short of by 1.2 points on average.
- Edwards has hit the over on his point totals in 13 chances (68.4%) out of 19 opportunities.
- In only 19 games this season (45.2%) Edwards scored more than his average points over/under of 17.9.
- The Thunder’s opponents are scoring 112.2 points per game, which is the 14th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Edwards has had a made three-pointer prop bet set 18 times this season.
- Edwards has averaged 2.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer threes than his over/under in Monday’s game (2.5).
- In 38.1% of his games this year (16 of 42 games), Edwards has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Edwards’ average made threes per game is 0.2 fewer three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 2.3.
- Edwards has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets in half of his contests.
- Edwards has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 2.3 threes, a number he’s hit the over against in just 16 of 42 games (38.1%).
- Opponents of the Thunder have knocked down 12.7 three-point shots per game this season, the 16th-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Edwards vs the Thunder
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from