Does Anthony Edwards cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Edwards takes the court on Friday against the Phoenix Suns.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Edwards has had a points prop bet set in 18 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Edwards is set at 22.5 points. That is 5.7 more points than his season average of 16.8.
- In nine of 41 games this season (22%) Edwards has scored more than 22.5 points.
- Edwards’ average points prop this season has been set at 17.6 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.8 points on average.
- Edwards has hit the over on his point totals in 13 chances (72.2%) out of 18 opportunities.
- In only 19 games this season (46.3%) Edwards scored more than his average points over/under of 17.6.
- Teams are averaging 108.0 points per game against the Suns this season, the 27th-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Edwards has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 18 times this season.
- Edwards has averaged 23.5 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 8.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (31.5).
- Edwards has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under for Friday’s game in nine of 41 games (22%).
- Edwards’ season-long PRA average (23.5) is 1.7 lower than his average PRA over/under — 25.2.
- In 72.2% of his opportunities this season (13 of 18), Edwards has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 41.5% of his matchups this season (17 of 41 games), Edwards covered his average PRA over/under (25.2).
Last 10 Games
Edwards vs the Suns
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Suns
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from