Anthony Edwards and Minnesota play the Phoenix Suns on Thursday. Prop bettors will wonder how Edwards has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Edwards has played in 40 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 17 of them.
- Thursday’s points prop bet for Edwards is set at 21.5 points. That’s 5.3 more points than his season average of 16.2.
- In nine of 40 games this season (22.5%) Edwards has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Edwards’ average scoring over/under this season has been set at 17.4 points, which he’s fallen short of by 1.2 points on average.
- Edwards has hit the over on his point totals in 12 chances (70.6%) out of 17 opportunities.
- In only 18 games this season (45%) Edwards scored more than his average points over/under of 17.4.
- The Suns’ opponents are scoring 107.6 points per game, which is the 27th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Edwards has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 16 times this season.
- Edwards has averaged 2.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer threes than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- In 35% of his games this season (14 of his 40 contests), Edwards has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Edwards’ average made threes per game is 0.2 fewer three-pointers than his average prop bet total, 2.3.
- Edwards has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just 43.8% of his chances (seven of his 16 opportunities).
- Edwards has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 2.3 threes, a number he’s hit the over against in only 14 of 40 games (35%).
- Opponents of the Suns have hit 11.1 three-pointers per game this season, the 29th-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Edwards vs the Suns
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Suns
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from