Anthony Edwards and the Minnesota Timberwolves play the Houston Rockets on Saturday. Here’s how Edwards’ performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Anthony Edwards Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Edwards has had a points prop bet set in 22 of the 45 games he has played this season.
- Edwards’ 16.8 points per game average is 3.7 points fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- 15 times this season (out of 45 total games — 33.3%) Edwards has scored more than 20.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Edwards in 2020-21 is 18.5, 1.7 points higher than his scoring average on the season.
- Edwards has hit the points over in 63.6% of his opportunities (14 of 22 chances).
- Edwards’ season-long points prop bet average is 18.5 points, a figure he’s covered only 17 out of 45 games (37.8%).
- Teams are averaging 113.4 points per game against the Rockets this season, the ninth-most given up by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Edwards has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 22 of the 45 games he has played this season.
- Edwards’ points, rebounds and assists combined average is 23.7, which is 5.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (29.5).
- In 14 of 45 games (31.1%) Edwards has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Saturday’s game.
- Edwards has a season-long PRA average (23.7) that’s 2.7 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (26.4).
- Edwards has gone over his PRA prop bets 63.6% of the time this season (14 of 22 opportunities).
- In only 19 of 45 contests this year (42.2%) Edwards covered his average PRA over/under (26.4).
Last 10 Games
Edwards vs the Rockets
Bet on the Timberwolves vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from